Policy regarding the processing of personal data
1. General Provisions
This personal data processing policy has been drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006. No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” (hereinafter referred to as the Law on Personal Data) and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data taken by OdysseySystems(hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
- The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for carrying out its activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen when processing his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator’s policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the website https://en.odysseysystems.ru/
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology.
- Blocking of personal data – temporary cessation of processing of personal data (except for cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
- Website – a collection of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address https://en.odysseysystems.ru/
- Personal data information system is a set of personal data contained in databases and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing.
- Depersonalization of personal data — actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the ownership of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data.
- Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without the use of such means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- Operator — a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
- Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identified User of the website https://en.odysseysystems.ru/
- Personal data authorized by the subject of personal data for distribution — personal data, access to an unlimited number of persons to which is provided by the subject of personal data by giving consent to the processing of personal data authorized by the subject of personal data for distribution in the manner prescribed by the Law on Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as personal data). data authorized for distribution).
- User – any visitor to the website https://en.odysseysystems.ru/
- Providing personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons.
- Dissemination of personal data — any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarizing with personal data to an unlimited number of persons, including the publication of personal data in the media, posting in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data is the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to an authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity.
- Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) the material media of personal data are destroyed.
3. Basic rights and obligations of the Operator
3.1. The operator has the right:
- receive from the subject of personal data reliable information and/or documents containing personal data;
- if the subject of personal data withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, the Operator has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in the Law on Personal Data;
- independently determine the composition and list of measures necessary and sufficient to ensure the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by the Law on Personal Data and regulations adopted in accordance with it, unless otherwise provided by the Law on Personal Data or other federal laws.
3.2. The operator is obliged:
- provide the subject of personal data, at his request, with information regarding the processing of his personal data;
- organize the processing of personal data in the manner established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
- respond to requests and inquiries from personal data subjects and their legal representatives in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Law;
- report to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects, at the request of this body, the necessary information within 30 days from the date of receipt of such a request;
- publish or otherwise provide unrestricted access to this Policy regarding the processing of personal data;
- take legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of personal data, as well as from other unlawful actions in relation to personal data;
- stop transfer (distribution, provision, access) of personal data, stop processing and destroy personal data in the manner and cases provided for by the Law on Personal Data;
- perform other duties provided for by the Personal Data Law.
4. Basic rights and obligations of personal data subjects
4.1. Subjects of personal data have the right:
- receive information regarding the processing of his personal data, except for cases provided for by federal laws. The information is provided to the subject of personal data by the Operator in an accessible form, and it should not contain personal data relating to other subjects of personal data, except in cases where there are legal grounds for the disclosure of such personal data. The list of information and the procedure for obtaining it is established by the Law on Personal Data;
- require the operator to clarify his personal data, block it or destroy it if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as take measures provided by law to protect their rights;
- put forward a condition of prior consent when processing personal data in order to promote goods, works and services on the market;
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- appeal to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects or in court the unlawful actions or inaction of the Operator when processing his personal data;
- to exercise other rights provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.2. Subjects of personal data are obliged to:
- provide the Operator with reliable information about yourself;
- inform the Operator about clarification (updating, changing) of your personal data.
4.3. Persons who provided the Operator with false information about themselves or information about another subject of personal data without the latter’s consent are liable in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
6. Principles for processing personal data
7. Purposes of processing personal data
- informing the User by sending emails;
- conclusion, execution and termination of civil contracts;
- providing the User with access to services, information and/or materials contained on the website https://odysseysystems.ru/.
8. Legal grounds for processing personal data
- list the regulations governing relations related to your activities, for example, if your activities are related to information technology, in particular the creation of websites, then here you can indicate the Federal Law “On Information, Information Technologies and Information Protection” dated July 27. 2006 N 149-FZ;
- statutory documents of the Operator;
- agreements concluded between the operator and the subject of personal data;
- federal laws, other regulations in the field of personal data protection;
- consent of Users to the processing of their personal data, to the processing of personal data permitted for distribution.
9. Conditions for processing personal data
10. Procedure for collection, storage, transfer and other types of processing of personal data
The User may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator via email to the Operator’s email address with the note “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data.”